Wednesday 3 August 2016

Sorry to say goodbye

I have had an immense time over the last 8 years photographing all sorts of people, places and objects, a time that gave me experience, confidence and the honour of meeting some amazing people. My photography meant I could work around my family and caring responsibilities easily and while this was lovely, it was never financially stable for us. As my family grew I found being needed less and less meant I could concentrate on my original passion of Science and Teaching (which is where I have been for this last couple of years) and I could look at other paths for my career. I am very lucky to have got a position at a local University teaching the Level 4 students to become our future Scientists, sadly this means I will be no longer available for photography. The camera will always be a part of my life so you may still see my work out there, but I simply do not have time to do both careers. I want to thank everyone whom I have worked with over the years, from clients to other photographers giving me well appreciated advice, Thank you all.

signing out, Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment